THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Becoming a Classic

Becoming a Classic




So my Dad has joined this classic bike club now. And we were speaking about it and stuff, and I asked how something could be a 'classic'? and he said that anything 20 years or older is considered a classic. So here I am, turning a classic very very very soon.
And am I petrified?? YES!!!!
Lol if you think Isabella Swan has a problem with Birthdays and getting older, then you sure haven't met me yet lol...


But getting to the point of this post, every year around this time I release into the universe a personal wishlist. Which can be used for Birthday, Christmas present ideas or just for any other occasion.


So here dear people of social networking sites both near and far, is my:


Personal Wishlist 2010


Stuff I really wish for:


  • Money
  • A Silver disco ball that I can hang in my room
  • A Marilyn Monroe picture/s from @Home
  • Anything to do with Stephenie Meyer/The Twilight Saga
  • Ballerina Pumps
  • A Black coat/jacket
  • scarfs/shawls/cardigans/gloves/berets in shades of black or grey are all welcome as you all know how cold I get
  • A Collectible Barbie (It should say collectible on it)
  • Photo albums/memory books are awesome
  • A tattoo
  • Twilight Saga Sheet music for the Piano
  • A stunning everyday bag (I received the most amazing evening bag last year) in a neutral colour

And of Course you can never go wrong with the following:
  • chocolate truffles
  • art supplies
  • beautiful material/fabric
  • fashion designer books
  • Anything with Zebras
  • Anything that is purple
  • Money (I like this best)
But please remember as always that the following is something that should be avoided at all costs:
  • Bubble Bath or other such bath/shower products including cream (my skin is very sensitive and allergic to most things)
  • candles - I never ever use these since I prefer bulbs
  • incense or alike - My lungs close up and I cannot breath
  • Anything pink....absolute no no

And for any sizing requirements (since it is really embarrassing to receive an extra large from someone when I am 1/3 of that):
  • Tops/jackets - 32
  • shoes - if the shop is like Woolies and is using the new sizing then 6, else 8
So there it is...my extremely weird wishlist for this coming year, but it is a wishlist right??
(';')

No comments:

Post a Comment