THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Am

I AM


I am everything you want me to be
     and nothing you expect me to be
I am over the top and never do things
    in half measures
I am sarcastic and b*tchy and mean
I am friendly and happy and clean

I am unique and crazy and really
     way out
I am artistic and hate to be boxed
     in
I am loving and kind and thoughtful
I am caring and generous and forgetful

I am clumsy and fall and hurt myself
     a lot
I am verbose and full of words and
    thoughts and images and ideas...
I am brave and careful and trustworthy
I am hardworking and don't like to get dirty

I am everything and nothing all at the
    same time
I am a figment of your imagination and
    real and alive
I am living and breathing and thinking
I am colourful and crazy and sinking

I am your shoulder to cry on when it
    all gets too much
I am your wide ear when you just
    need a person to listen
I am the slap on your back when you're choking
I am the laugh in your ears when you're joking

I am beautiful and smart and sometimes
     thin
I am the person who is always over-
     dressed in the room
I am your very best friend and worst enemy
I am nothing to you, if you're nothing to me

I am the cold glare when you are going to
     say something wrong
I am the right to your wrong when you
     want to insult
I am the clicking shoes in the hallway
I am the one who lets you do things your way

I am the one all in black in the middle
     of the ice
I am sewing and cutting and drawing at
     night
I am the one with the very very cold hands
I am the one who you probably just can't stand

I am the one who makes you jealous
     for no reason
I am the one who you least have to worry
    about
I am special and different and always tired
I am anywhere you like to find

I am the one who makes that music
    appear
I am the one who is always hardworking
    and persevere
I am an island so don't try to tell me otherwise
I am the person who will never tell you lies

I am angry and hurting and crying out
    my eyes
I am staying away and keeping out of
    sight
I am the one who has enemies so few
I am the one who hates you to death if you do

I am nothing you would ever expect me
    to be
I am me so don't ever try to change
   me
I am drama and comedy and romance personified
I am who I am and you will find out, if I let you inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment