THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Comp.-Sci. Notes: Summary

So after much self bribery and deals that have never seemed to work. I have had to turn to publishing my study notes as blog entries; so as to trick myself into thinking that I’m not actually studying, but instead being creative. So herewith follows my Computer Science 2B study notes on Data Communications and Networking. Even though they have been based on a textbook and other coursework, I have added my own personal comments and notes. And of course made them objective and fun. Enjoy! (you have my full permission to use these for your own use, just make sure you extract the facts ;-) )

 

Here is a mind-map of the work that will be covered:

CSC2B mindmap

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It looks so easy, almost no work. But its actually 14 chapters worth, and who knows how many thousands of pages. So on that note. Lets begin. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment